Published Research Papers and Preprints
Here are my publications.
- Pre-print, in editing, Yadav, Nidhika (Nov, 2021) [DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.12046.28481] Unsupervised Deep Learning based Learning Algorithms with Neighbourhood Rough Set Span in Loss Function
- Yadav, Nidhika (Nov, 2021) [DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.15687.62885] Mathematical Topological-Spaces Applications in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Yadav, Nidhika (Nov, 2021) [DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.13026.86721] Textual Data Represented using Group Theory and NLP Problem Solving -An Abstract Mathematical Model
- Yadav, Nidhika (Sep, 2021) [DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.13934.95048] AI based Automated Forest Fires handling System for Stopping the Spread of Fires in Forests
- Yadav, Nidhika (Aug, 2021) [DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.10168.26886] Fuzzy Rough Set Span based Unsupervised Word Sense Disambiguation (ResearchGate.com)
- Yadav, Nidhika (July, 2021) [2107.12477] Decision Making Using Rough Set based Spanning Sets for a Decision System (arxiv.org)
- Yadav, Nidhika (July, 2021)[2107.12178] Novel Span Measure, Spanning Sets and Applications (arxiv.org)
- Yadav, Nidhika (July, 2021) Deep Learning and AI Based Systems to Detect Climate Calamities Before Occurrence and Raising Alarm When Needed (Research Proposal) (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.34807.34728)
- Yadav, Nidhika (June, 2021) Computing Fuzzy Rough Set based Similarities with Fuzzy Inference and Its Application to Sentence Similarity Computations (https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.01170)
- Yadav, Nidhika (2021), Neighborhood Rough Set based Multi-document Summarization. (https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.07338)
- Chatterjee, N. and Yadav, N. (2020). Novel Rough Set based Aggregate Rank-Measure & its Application to Supervised Multi Document Summarization. Available online [https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.03259]
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. (2019). Rough Set based Span and its Application to Extractive Text Summarization. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 37(3), pp. 4299- 4309. Impact Factor: 1.85
- Chatterjee, N., & Yadav, N. (2019). Fuzzy Rough Set-based Sentence Similarity Measure and its Application to Text Summarization. IETE Technical Review, 36(5), pp. 517-525. Impact Factor: 1.8
- Yadav, N. and Chatterjee, N. (2018). Fuzzy Rough Set Based Technique for User Specific Information Retrieval: A Case Study on Wikipedia Data. International Journal of Rough Set and Data Analysis (IJRSDA), 5(4), pp. 32-47.
Short Technical Research Pre-prints
- Yadav, Nidhika (October, 2021) Pre-processing and Post-processing Filtering Systems for Language Models with help of Sentiment Analysis (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.23773.13280)
- Yadav, Nidhika (October, 2021) Data Envelopment Analysis based Climate Change Efficiency, Rankings and Improvements (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.22442.75208)
- Yadav, Nidhika (Sep, 2021)Macro and Micro Sentiment of an Organization for Job Selection by Candidates and vice-versa (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.20439.39844)
- Yadav, Nidhika (Sep, 2021), AI based Robotics -Ethics, Safety and Hackings (DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.27962.93125)
- Yadav, Nidhika (Sep, 2021) AI based Application for Individuals Climate Sensitivity Index Computation (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.35309.51686)
- Yadav, Nidhika (Sept, 2021) Local Warming and Its Effect on Global Environment (DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.16972.54408 )
- Yadav, Nidhika (Sept, 2021) Mathematical Programming based Climate Crisis Modelling of the Planet (DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.30341.88801)
- Soft Rough Sets based Automated Keyword selection (2021). 8th International Symposium on Language & Knowledge Engineering.
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. A*-Reduct (2020): A Heuristic Rough Set Based Feature Selection Algorithm and Its Application to Text Summarization. In ICDSMLA, pp. 239-245. Springer, Singapore.
- Yadav, N., Aggarwal, T., & Chatterjee, N. (2020). Random Indexing and Centroid Based Technique for Multi Document Summarization. In ICDSMLA 2019, pp. 246-252. Springer, Singapore.
- Chatterjee, N., & Yadav, N. (2019). Hybrid Latent Semantic Analysis and Random Indexing Model for Text Summarization. In Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies, pp. 149-156. Springer, Singapore.
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. (2017, July). A novel approach for feature selection using Rough Sets. In International Conference on Computer, Communications and Electronics (Comptelix), pp. 195-199. IEEE.
- Yadav, N., & Chatterjee, N. (2016, December). Text Summarization Using Sentiment Analysis for DUC Data. In 2016 International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), pp. 229-234. IEEE.
- Fuzzy Rough Sets and its applications, Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology, 2015.
- Combination of Genetic Algorithm with Fuzzy Systems, Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology, 2015.
- Text Summarization using Rough Sets, International Conference on Natural Language Processing, 2014.
Published Technical Books
- M.Tech Project: Application of Rough Sets
- Ph.D. Thesis
- M.S. Project: Certain Aspects of Linear Groups over Fields
Technical Presentations Slides
- A Novel Approach for Feature Selection using Rough Sets